We speak english, german, spanish and italian
The tour last between 2.5-3 hours and you get your private guide throughout the tour. If you want to start the tour at other times, this can easily be arranged by prior arrangement.
Standard bicycles are included in tour price (minimum tour price DKK 600 for up to two persons!). Cargo bike with space for 2 smaller children or an adult can be rented from DKK 250 during the tour. Please contact os if you need further info. You are also welcome to bring your own bicycle and save DKK 50 per ticket!
Our meeting points are flexible for groups less than four people.For larger groups +8 persons, we can offer a meeting place in front of our bike rental partner - Star Cykler - at Christianshavns Torv close to the metro station.
- The beautiful baroque inspired park Royal Garden & Rosenborg Castle and the history behind
- Amalienborg Castle (built in the 1740s), where the royal family resides
- Nyhavn's canal with the colorful Dutch-inspired houses and which contains exciting stories from Hans Christian Andersen, Denmark's colonial past and Titanic
- The little mermaid which in the 1913 was donated by the beer brewer Carl Jacobsen son of the founder of the beer brand Carlsberg
- Round Tower(build in 1637) and hear the story of the Russian Tsar Peter the Great's visit to the tower in 1716 and the famous fairytales writers Hans Christian Andersen's regular quiet studies in the library, which is built between the tower and the Trinity Church
Visit Gefion Spring and listen the myth behind it.
- The Royal Library's Garden a green and quiet gem in the middle of Copenhagen & Christiansborg Palace (Parliament)
- See and hear the story of where the world-famous composer Mozart's widow lived in old Copenhagen in the time after the composer's death
- And much more. Special requests are welcome 🙂